Friday, October 26, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow Sick!

I didn't watch your show on Monday|Tuesday, thinking it was a rerun.  I realized maybe you filmed it sometime last week.  Same with Wednesday.  Thursday, I wasn't feeling well and slept in.  Today, I guess I slept in, again.  I'm finding, going to sleep at around 4|5|6 A.M., now, for some reason, I'm waking up not around 3 P.M. but around 12|13 hours later and then not feeling like doing anything important...  :|  Like, I'll just have some bagels and maybe a meal.  Somehow, my night wears on.  The thing is I'm supposed to be getting a device in which I can record your show in my own room, but I don't know when it'll arrive yet and will ask my dad.  So, I'll go to the grocery store or something, apparently, or be eating out and then come home, maybe post myself on YouTube and exercise.  I'll be ready to go to bed but stay up all night on Twitter or something, like I used to, and IMDb some, depending.  So, I hope to catch up on your shows, at least watch what's online.  Maybe, my schedule will change and I'll feel better.  I just realized I'm eating more now and that's why I feel tired.  I'm not really much bigger.  Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In