Friday, October 26, 2012

Dream

There was a huge school.  I was wandering around a gift shop with some African American girls working who were set there.  I was looking at all these things.  I found a small watch for $4 that was pink and black and fuzzy.  It changed in the end.  It had like a skinny square head.  I also was thinking of getting a purse for like $9 that was a backpack that changed the Disney characters, like once was like Goofy and Pluto.  It was like dark green and checkered.

It was dangerous.  We were being chased when we didn't get out of the store and to class.  We made it, me and a friend.  I was trying to imagine seeing Ellen as the teacher, but it was hard.  I imagined lots of other people in the way I see details on my own.  It was kinda colorful, bright, like a sherbert, bright pastel.  It was like a game show.

Well, for some reason, I was still having weird thoughts, but nothing weird happened.

There was more to this dream, but I don't remember.

My thoughts weren't really too weird... maybe, but I was trying to suppress them.  I was just concentrating on making it interesting.  I guess the most interesting part was being attacked.  I imagined the monster was there and I was just sitting there 80 like oh no.  I imagined some perverted things, like an attack, and shapeshifting until something was an Oriental dragon but not too unattractive.  There was another shapeshifting part that wasn't bad.  I think there was also a part where we were eating.  It was like a big cafe at school.  I don't remember it well, this time, but I've dreamed of school cafes that were nice, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In