Friday, October 26, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow

The reason I'm eating so much is because I was thinking of my aunt and other people when they ate lots of juicy, good food.

Also, I should add my body feels kinda hollow but also in a weird way I don't like.  It seemed okay, eating just some healthy food.  When I got off track, eating like that felt disgusting.  So, now, I added bread.  I still just put one spice on my meat and vegetable.  I'm also eating sweets.  I went for like 2 years not really always eating sweets much at all and no snacks except like I guess that my parents left out Cheez-Its and also pretzels.  I guess I started picking out unhealty burgers.  Also, I was eating at Cracker Barrel a few weeks ago, and I realized I wanted to keep eating like that and so did.  That was the big change, the real reason.  I like the biscuits most and also the cornbread.  Last time I ate there, it was easier to eat because I was mad, but I didn't taste the food so much.  Also, I never liked milk and when I was mad I didn't taste it.  I was with my dad both times.  Well, I like chocolate milk but sometimes didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In