Friday, October 26, 2012

Why do I keep hearing that I'm shit??

Please stop.

Please stop being prejudiced against my health because of my generation.  My dad is born in 1950.  Why should I go into this crap?  You've created fantasies where I'm supposed to be shit for you.  I hear it in the silence of the night.  If it's so interesting, maybe that "says" something I think I hope it wouldn't say.  You wouldn't do this to your own kids.

Off.

I'm aware people born in 1949, men, can be sexy, but I don't know about females born in 1948, rather show-offs.  Honestly...

See, you still think I'm shit, no matter what I say.  You think that you're really smart and powerful.  You think you know everything about me, but you make me have a bad life.

Wow, I'm really mad at the people born around 1960 getting everything.  What can I say for people born in 1950?  It's probably not their fault, but like they could have been different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In