Monday, October 22, 2012

Argh!

I just woke up, and my parents already woke up.  I feel kinda bad.  I guess I shouldn't have sweets between my meal.  :(  I had a dream but didn't feel like writing it.  I liked it, but it was a little vague but had lots of intellectual connections..  Back to bed?  Shower when they leave?

I think they're sore "about Nell Burton."  Why is she so pampered?  I sense an escalation.  Oh, let's just make an exception and kid around.  Let's not even do the right thing for her, sarcastically, no!  Why not give eery child the best?  Don't go crazy.

Wah!  Feel groggy.  What have I eaten?  I had 4 bagels with cream cheese.  8I  Finished a lot of it.  Do I need to diet or something?  I don't know, maybe not right now.  I'm hunngry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In