Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween 8| [*]

I asked my dad to order my costume before!  He didn't, though!  Why?  Why'd he ruin my life?  What is he, some kind of sissy?  >8<  It will supposedly be delivered on the 23-29.  I WANT IT.  It's just a little costume from eBay.  Why do you think you deserve to dress up?  I didn't get any clothes this month!  '8I  Will you weird people leave me alone?  Oh, you don't really dress up on Halloween, so it doesn't matter, eh?  WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY DAD?  HE'S GONNA DIE AND LEAVE ME AND GO TO HEAVEN?  WHY?  You all don't deserve to make any statements.  You all deserve to *beep* for ruining my life!  I'll just ruin yours!  Wait, will I?  Isn't your life already ruined?  You deserve to be punished.  For ruining others's lives.  Stop doing twisted things to stimulate my life in suggestive ways that are shitty.  Your life should be ... in a different way...  Please, don't sit here and play word games like there's no tomorrow.  You just back off.  You weird person who thinks that you're so smart.  Just go away, you can't be someone else.  You can't play around with me.  Not like that...  I don't feel well and don't know what to type.  Stop ruining my life.  You're not my mother ... hey, and don't interfere with my other relationships.  Stop, making me type this stuff!  '8E  Hey!  Just go away and leave me alone.  I want you to be t******* forever!  Stop!  You can't make someone else the princess.  Stop saying I don't deserve this and that.  Next time I see you, you're gonna act like it's okay again.

Ellen DeGeneres is mean.  Your messages are not good.  This is all ruined because of the n word thing, and you can't ruin my life because of it.  I'm not gonna say I'm not on some accord.  Why do you affect me so?  Anyway, why are you so antsy about if I will like submit to guilt from it?   I am very mad.  I don't need my dad in this way.  I'm 26 and responsible.  Why can't you accept what that means?  Why do I "have to say it?"  What's wrong with you?  Why are you wasting everybody's time?'

WHEN I FEEL BAD, SOMETIMES I'M PRETTY SURE I HEAR LITTLE NOISES.  WHAT IF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU?  YOU'D ALL DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In