Monday, October 22, 2012

Hair

Well, I know a good picture to put up.  I was thinking of hair, as well as hair color.  I know I got nasty on YouTube last night but am not sure what to say just yet except sorry it happened and I don't mean it, like just was trying to say something else I guess, just as an implication, for current events and judgements.

Anyway, I do feel that my hair was made dark on purpose.  I just had to accept it because lots of people have dark hair.  Same with skin.  I'm not sure why.  I mean, it's nice when it's like multi-faceted.

I've had both light and dark hair but not very light, so it's like it's black or dark brown.  I always noticed a big difference with most people.

However, it's been pretty both strong-colored and sometimes maybe somewhat, usually strong colored in the good parts of my life, like when I Was older and maybe some points younger, but sometimes tempered.  Still, usually very dark brown.  Or black.  Or almost black.  :I

Well, I think different colors of hair are good.  Lots of people have nice kinds of hair.  It's nice to have a good medium.  Or be some style of extremes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In