Monday, October 22, 2012

That Special One

You can certainly rub in attention from my parents that I don't.  I'm 26!  :0  Don't you think I had my chance?  I'm just here for quality time with them but am not with them a lot.  (Ow, I don't feel so good.)  It is nice when they think I'm special.  I didn't really think I'd care if in your way you got attention from them.  I don't know about like thinking you're better than me other than for a good reason, but I never wanted any reserve from attention from them and thought I thought through what I could think through about my feelings.  Ow, well, I don't feel good.  Please, get attention from them!  :0  Don't be lonely, and I don't want them to not be with other people.  It might be funny to see me in a certain relationship with them, as well.  I just feel people are ticking at me.  Like, maybe things were okay, and now they're exploring how I really feel, even at 26.  :I  I pretty much just look mature as a person but not for my age, unfortunately.  I'm just a brutally honest person.  I guess I just must be conceited about being thinner and shapely much of my like teenage life.  I'm not that thin.  I'm not that well shapely and am trying to gain substance.  Well, that's another topic.  :|  I've got on with lots of overweight people.  They just seem more ready to sit there and think like I do.  I guess a lot of people don't.  Then, I get made fun of for not looking like an adult, but most people my age I thought didn't, though I don't know right now.  Gonna look them up al ... online.  Okay, probably will lie down for awhile now.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In