Monday, October 22, 2012

What a Waste of Time

Hm.  I think that Ellen DeGeneres is playing around with Nell Burton, thinking she deserves to be like her in a good way.  Nell Burton can't get over herself, not literally, but that's how people make her feel.  Well, wait, that makes sense.  I just found that I was to be a different way.  I'm trying to pick a certain way to be out of my mind, if that's alright.  I also end up looking like the people I follow.  Some things take awhile.  8|

Well, I guess that's an interesting "thing."  I just felt that it was that she was more repsected, really, and she doesn't have to do anything to get stimulated.  Well, she is rich.  Why like rub it in?  I mena, like that?  Who's going to participate?

Also, why are people older than me more impressive?  I mean with older parents?  Well, they aren't all older than me.

I do want Nell Burton to be like her in a good way.  I feel better about the sentiment, now.  Why should I feel bad about myself?  I DON'T DESERVE NOTHING.  JUST FORGET IT!  I think I'm my own person.  I sorta did "what I was supposed to do," and I find myself on top.

Nell Burton is so like the most stimulated person in the world, feels so good about herself.  Why is that suggestive to you?  Suggestive to evolve into more "intelligence?"  I guess that's "how it went."  Hm.  I'm at a blank and ready to have some fun now...  I'm sorry if you want to complain about your childhood to me.  R.I.P.  <*>

So, Nell hasn't from those around her showed up herself to be like ready to present herself as wanting to be a certain way and is encouraged to be that way over me.

Hm, I have a picture of sisters with white hair, but I don't think those girls are the same, anymore.  They're from Hollywood and moved to Florida.

Hm, when I was a baby I wasn't sexed up.

Bah!  8I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In