Monday, October 22, 2012

Unimportant ':0

I solve things, but I don't like say I'm gonna not like it, in the end.  I'm not even about doing like the most best thing you can do, if it doesn't work out, and it doesn't.  I have health issues.  I have mental goals.  At some point in my life, I'm going to experience feeling good.  I'm sick.  I'm hungry.  I'm tired.  I want to be left alone.  I post online, though, and want people to come to me.  I wouldn't actually mind if I somehow saw people, but I need rest and time alone.  I know I do get a lot of that, though.  So, that's good.  It's nice to be alone.  I actually get bothered if I'm not, enough.  It would be nice to be reclused away, but I wonder how I could do that.  It's fun living a more urban gamed life, too, LOL.  ':D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In