Monday, October 22, 2012

Message

I got a message in my bathroom from my dad.  :I  We're going to a mental place tomorrow, just to say I'm okay.  It made me wonder if I'd stay there.  I wonder if he's jealous of my blog.  :6  He said I didn't have to go.  I wonder why I keep getting messages from my parents, like my dad, that make me think about it and seem to take up my time.  Why does he keep affecting me, making me feel guilty, and skirting around getting away with it, knowing it's wrong?  Anyway, he just ordered my Halloween costume, so probably it's just an appointment.  How gay, though, I closed the laundry loudly when my mom came home and then they just didn't forget about it.  She made me think of a chord stuck up a penis in association with a boy... and then I thought of a chord, yesterday, from him, on my stomach, and it still bothers me.  That's just wrong.  He's simply stupid or something if he doesn't "know" that and not nice if he doesn't really care about it.  He deserves to be severely punished because it's really bugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In